Money Market Accounts
Money Market Accounts earn higher interest yields than Regular Savings accounts, yet allow you to write checks and access your funds immediately. Use your Money Market Account either as a high-interest savings account, or as a checking account that bears interest - the choice is yours.
- Tiered interest rates - the higher your Money Market Account balance, the more interest your account earns
- Up to 6 withdrawals (including checks written) per month, without penalty
- No minimum balance to open (Requires a $5,000 minimum monthly balance to earn interest)
- No monthly account maintenance fees
- No sign-up fees
- Free access to Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Your total savings are federally insured by the NCUA, up to $250,000
Speak to one of our friendly Member Service representatives to open your Money Market Account today, or for more information, call us at (513) 523-8888.
All credit union accounts are subject to the Membership and Account Agreement and Funds Availability Policy.