Traditional Fixed Rate Mortgages
A traditional fixed-rate mortgage offers the comfort of knowing exactly what your payments will be, month after month, for the life of the loan. In a low-rate environment, borrowers tend to prefer a fixed-rate product that can protect them from possible interest-rate increases.
- Competitive rates
- Terms up to 30 years
- Absolutely no prepayment penalties
- MUCFCU will loan up to 80% of the market value of your home
- Closing costs as low as $499.00 on qualifying mortgages
- Tax deductible interest
- Payment remains constant for the life of the loan
- No loan application fee
- Ask about our Immediate Loan Decisioning
Apply for Fixed Rate Mortgage Back to top
Certain credit restrictions apply. Fees may be assessed for late payment; for a complete list of possible fees, see the Fees page. Consult with a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Rates, terms, conditions and product components are subject to daily change without notice. To request a Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Disclosure Statement, click this link, enter Miami University Community FCU in the "Institution Name" box, and follow the instructions on the screen; or contact MUCFCU to request a copy.