Commercial Loan Programs
Are you a business owner or looking to start a business? We Can Help!
Let our commercial loan team help take your business to the next level.
Miami University and Community Federal Credit Union is here to help you with your Commercial Lending needs. From business startups to expansion loans we can help. We believe that by investing in the commercial prosperity of our community we are improving the lives of all those in the community.
Our lending staff is eager to help you. We work with a variety of businesses every day, so we can quickly determine your needs and recommend lending solutions specifically for your business. We’ll provide you with quick decisions and straight forward answers so you can focus on running your business. Add us to your Team!
Commercial Loans For:
- Conventional Commercial Real Estate
Acquisition, Refinance, Expansion
- Construction Loans
Conventional, SBA 504 Programs
- SBA Lending
7(a), Express, 504
- Term Financing
M&E Purchase / Refinance
- Secured Lines of Credit
What you need for a Commercial Loan
- Completed Loan Application
- Personal income tax returns for the last three years for each owner of the company
- Business income tax returns for the last three years if organized as a corporation or partnership
- Business financial statements for the last three years, if available
- Most recent interim financial statements
- Projections for the next two fiscal years
All Loans subject to underwriting, approval and funding through Cooperative Business Services, LLC.
Closing costs are typically 1%-2% of the loan amount.
Certain credit restrictions apply to loans. Rates, terms, conditions and product components are subject to daily change without notice.