Your credit union now offers Account Alerts! Now, you can get an alert email whenever:
Plus, more customizable alerts coming soon!
Account Alerts are free to all MUCFCU Online Banking and Mobile Banking users. (If you don’t have Online Banking access, stop by any credit union branch and see a Member Service Representative to get set up.)
To Activate Account Alerts:
- On your computer, go to www.muccu.org and log into your Online Banking account.
- You should see a screen labeled Verify Email Addresses.
- On the left side of the screen, review the Online Account Access Disclosure. Checkmark the box labeled, “I have read and agree to this Access Disclosure.”
- On the right side of the screen, enter your email address in the Primary Email Address field. (You may also enter an alternate email address in the Second Email Address field, if you wish to do so.)
- If you would like to sign up for E-Statements while you are on this screen, checkmark the box labeled, “Agree to Electronic Statements ONLY.” (Note: You are not required to sign up for E-Statements, in order to use Account Alerts.)
- Once you have entered your email address and checkmarked the appropriate boxes, click the Update button.
- In a few minutes, you should receive an email message from the Credit Union with the Subject line, “Email Validation Request.” (If you do not receive this email within a few minutes, check your Spam folder.)
Open the email message. It should say, “Miami University Community FCU Email Confirmation Required,” and about halfway down the page, you should see a Confirm link. Click the Confirm link.
And that’s it! You should be set up to receive Account Alerts in your email!
If you have any questions or problems setting up Account Alerts, please call us at (513) 523-8888, or email email@example.com.
MUCFCU recommends the use of online banking products only on your own personal computer or Internet devices, on secure encrypted networks.