Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Pave the road to retirement with more than just good intentions by starting an IRA. IRAs can provide you with guaranteed funds during your retirement, and your credit union offers a variety of IRA products to help you start saving for your "golden years" now.
- IRAs offer high-yielding savings
- We offer Traditional and Roth IRAs
- IRA certificates available
- Your IRA is federally insured up to $250,000, separately from any other accounts you may have with Miami University Community FCU
- Coverdale Education Savings Accounts also available
- Ready to open your IRA today? See one of our IRA professionals at our Lynn Street office in Oxford to get started, or call (513) 523-8888 for information.
Or if you need help deciding what retirement products are right for you, contact our on-site financial planner, Andrew Van Erp (a representative of Preferred Planning Associates) at (513) 523-7710.1
1Non-Deposit Investment Products are not NCUA or FDIC insured, are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit Union, involve investment risk and may lose value. Registered Representative, Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Preferred Financial Planning, Miami University Community Federal Credit Union, and Cambridge are not affiliated.
Early withdrawal penalties may apply to IRA distributions made before age 59 1/2. Early withdrawal penalties are assessed by the I.R.S., not by the credit union. To see if you qualify for an early withdrawal exception, consult with a financial planner or tax advisor.