Miami University Community FCU's share draft checking accounts are the alternative to expensive bank checking. Our free* checking accounts offer the same benefits, and more:
- No monthly account maintenance fees
- No sign up fee
- No minimum balance required
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check transaction fees
- ATM/Debit card access available
- Free access to Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Overdraft protection available and lines of credit available
- Your total savings are federally insured by the NCUA, up to $250,000
Speak to any of our Member Service representatives to open your MUCFCU checking account today. Or call (513) 523-8888 for more information.
Deposits can be made:
- In person, at any of our Credit Union offices
- By Direct deposit / payroll deduction
- By mail
- By night drop
- By ACH (Automated Clearing House) deposit
- By funds transfer online or by phone
*Member is responsible for purchasing checking supplies, as well as any monthly ATM debit card fee and fees associated with payments made against overdrafted accounts.
All credit union accounts are subject to the Membership and Account Agreement and Funds Availability Policy.